Boston celebrities, professional athletes, and downtown businesses make Granite Links their home club.
Golf enthusiasts, (whether famous or just famously passionate about golf!) are making Granite Links their home course. Here are some of the reasons they cite for deciding to become a Member here:
- Top notch challenging golf course with outstanding conditions
- Preferred and Protected Tee Times for Members - No more frantic dialing around hoping for the chance to get out on a beautiful day
- Incredibly convenient location so getting to and from the city is a breeze
- Breathtaking views that impress their circle of impressive guests
- Choice between the lively atmosphere in the public Tavern Restaurant or the private oasis of the exclusive Members Only Grille
- Click to read additional Reasons to Choose Granite Links for your Golf Membership
New enrollments are presently still being accepted for Individual and Corporate Memberships. Spouse and Minor Children may be added to either plan for a modest incremental cost.There also are a limited number of reduced cost Memberships available for independently joining Young Adults age 21-30.
Click the image below to see a TV feature on Granite Links that highlights all aspects of the club including the special privileges extended just for Members:
To become a Member at Granite Links, the club requires a one-time initiation fee upon joining. This may be paid in full upon enrollment, or can be spread out over an approved schedule. Should plans and needs change in the future, this joining fee is partially to fully refundable upon future resignation via the replacement system in accordance with club bylaws. After joining, each Member is assessed an Annual Dues for their many membership benefits, which includes playing unlimited rounds of golf without paying any greens fees.
For more information about joining Granite Links, please contact Diane Brickley at 617-689-1900 x 102 or via email at email@example.com.
And for those considering a Corporate Membership, click here for a fun video about determining whether today is a work day or a golf day. Corporate Members don't have to make this choice. They bring clients with them to the club!