Granite Links is one of the fastest growing golf membership clubs in the industry. Boston celebrities, professional athletes, downtown businesses and local golf enthusiasts are making Granite Links their home club citing:
- Top notch challenging golf course with outstanding conditions
- Preferred and Protected Tee Times for Members - No more frantic dialing around hoping for the chance to get out on a beautiful day
- Incredibly convenient location so getting to and from the city is a breeze
- Breathtaking views that impress their circle of impressive guests
- Choice between the lively atmosphere in the public Tavern Restaurant or the private oasis of the exclusive Members Only Grille
- Click to read additional Reasons to Choose Granite Links for your Golf Membership
New enrollments are presently still being accepted for Individual and Corporate Memberships. Spouse and Minor Children may be added to either plan for a modest incremental cost. There also are a limited number of reduced cost Memberships available for independently joining Young Adults age 21-30.
Click the image below to see a TV feature on Granite Links that highlights all aspects of the club including the special privileges extended just for Members:
To become a Member at Granite Links, the club requires a one-time initiation fee upon joining. (Payment plans available.) And per the terms of the Member Bylaws, this joining fee is partially to fully refundable should a member need to resign in the future. All Members then pay an Annual Dues for the many privileges of membership, including unlimited rounds of play without paying any greens fees.
For more information about joining Granite Links, please contact Diane Brickley at 617-689-1900 x 102 or via email at email@example.com .
Listen to sports radio celebrity and Granite Links member: John Dennis and rock star, Ken Casey of the Drop Kick Murphys talk about membership at Granite Links.
And click here for fun video about determining whether today is a work day or a golf day.